Inscrivez-vous pour publier vos chronos, commenter les parcours et télécharger les topos !
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus, être informé sur les nouveautés, participez aux jeux concours ..... alors n'hésitez pas rejoignez la famille en créant un compte
14 rue du Docteur Mercier - 01130 Nantua
The Haut-Bugey Tourist Office is equipped as a reception base for the Trail Station® where you will find:
- free digital access for:
- visit www.stationdetrail.com
- learn about the routes and workshops in Haut-Bugey
- choose your route or workshop
- record your time when you return from your race
- a general panel containing the 18 routes starting from Nantua, Oyonnax, Izernore and Brénod as well as the 4 workshops
- a starting point for 7 Trail Station® Haut-Bugey - Montagnes du Jura routes (route n°1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7) from the Tourist Office.
- a trail stadium with 4 training workshops (trail loop, long slope, strength slope and vertical kilometre)
- a shop area with equipment that you can test
- a specialized coach to answer your questions and give you personalized advice according to your desires and needs (by appointment)
- showers and changing rooms (coming soon)
In July / August:
Open every day from 9h30 to 12h and from 14h to 18h.
Restricted off-season hours.