The Respect Resort project is completely in line with the current dynamics of the Community of Communes of the Pays de Lumbres, which has always been keen to integrate the notion of sustainable development into all of its actions. For some time now, the territory has been involved in a sustainable development approach through a Territorial Climate Air Energy Plan.
The actions carried out on the territory :
- Transport : find all the access information to facilitate your arrival by soft or shared transport at the Station de Trail de la Colline d'Opale - Pays de Lumbres. The area is committed to developing soft mobility. A project for mobility stations in rural areas offering alternative transport solutions to traditional vehicles is currently being studied.
- Local and sustainable initiatives : we have devised for you offers of internships and stays that specifically promote local players and products.
- Marking : particular attention is paid to marking by the choice of untreated wooden posts. The installation and maintenance of the signposting is partly carried out by a reintegration association.
- Waste : sorting bins are available on the sites. The Tourist Office is also involved in a process of waste reduction, sorting and recycling. The Resort is considering becoming a Run Collect point to deposit your used sports shoes.
- Disability / Social : The main reception base is accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Other projects are currently being finalised at the Resort. We will be sure to let you know as soon as they are activated ! The Respect Resort Programme is a real continuous improvement approach to progress in the themes and actions proposed