Inschrijven om uw tijden te publiceren, op de parcours een commentaar te geven en de topogids te downloaden !
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus, être informé sur les nouveautés, participez aux jeux concours ..... alors n'hésitez pas rejoignez la famille en créant un compte
Luchon's Tourist Office
18, allées d'Etigny 31110 LUCHON
Antignac is a small municipality of 283 inhabitants on a territory of 16 km². It is irrigated by three fish-bearing rivers, the Rhue River in the north and the Sumene River in the south. It is crossed in its central part by the large brook of Soulou.
Historically, Antignac has benefited from human occupation, at least since Celtic and Gallo-Roman times, as evidenced by some archaeological remains. From the Middle Ages, Antignac retains three religious buildings. The former priory church of Saint-Robert is believed to have its origins in the second half of the 11th century, around 1060. It is the founder of La Chaise-Dieu, Saint Robert of Turlande himself, who is said to have made this foundation.
Classified as a historical monument, this building dominates the Sumène valley on a rocky promontory above the village of Vignon. The church of Saint-Pierre-ès-Liens, a former small Romanesque chapel from the 12th century, has been enlarged over the centuries, but still has frescos painted on the vault of its nave in the 18th century.
The former parish church of Salsignac, initially dedicated to Saint Ferréol, originated in the 12th century, but was completely redesigned in the 15th century under the command of the Prior of Bort, Pierre de Balzac, whose coat of arms remains.
Trouver mon hébergement et mes activités à
Nous n'avons pas encore précisé les partenaires de cette destination, mais nous le ferons très prochainement.