By taking the initiative to join the national network of Trail Stations created in 2011 in Isère and which continues its development in mainland France and internationally, Ile d'Yeu demonstrates a little more its interest and passion for running in nature by creating the first island trail station on the Atlantic coast.
This trail station will allow all runners (children, beginners, amateurs, competitors and enthusiasts) to benefit from a space entirely dedicated to running in the heart of nature.
The courses currently in place have been selected to satisfy all levels of practice, from beginners to the most experienced and will allow everyone to enjoy the beauty of our paths and but also our training workshops....
Thus, from June 22nd, the Trail Station l'Ile d'Yeu will offer the following advantages:
- A reception base located at the Ailly sur Noye lake with permanent instructions.
- Marked routes from 6 to 40 km classified according to their difficulties (green, blue, red)
- Informative and cultural signage on the routes.
- Complete information replicated on smartphone applications.
- Workshops accessible on foot from the reception base allowing specific training.
- The progressive implementation of services: stays, entertainment, support for races organized by local associations....
Discover all the routes of the Trail Station of Ile d'Yeu by clicking here
On the program of the inauguration, the 10th edition of the trail of the Ile d'Yeu on Saturday 22 June 2019
9:30 am - Meeting at the Sports Complex
10h00 - Briefing race
10:15 am - Virtual departure
10:30 am - Start of the 13 km race
10H40 - Start of the 45 km race
10:50 am - Start of the 23 km race
6pm: Award ceremony and inauguration of the resort in the presence of the Mayor/Departmental Councillor, as well as Julien Bathelier and Pascale Charier (Godfather and Godmother of the resort