The Great Steam, classified as Ancient Memorial since 1987 and certified heritage from the 20th century, was built in 1905 on the Auguste Chanard architect's plans. This is a model factory with innovatory architecture for the work of celluloid, plastic particularly inflammable. The building trade, a V open-shaped, is composed of two wings divided in two floors of partitioned studios which were rented to craftsmen. Each studio worked on electricity(thanks to hydroelectric energy) and had got fire-fighting system from outside : The Sprinklage system. Work surface was ringed by irrigation channel in which the craftsman threw out caught fire objects. The Great Steam was for his sleeping partner - The Electric Union (private society) a display which should serve the conquest of electric energy's distribution's market in several departments. It was exploited until 1967.