Registrati per pubblicare i tuoi orari, commentare i corsi e scaricare i topos!
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus, être informé sur les nouveautés, participez aux jeux concours ..... alors n'hésitez pas rejoignez la famille en créant un compte
The concept "BACK YARD / Last man standing" is simple:
- run at 7km/hour as long as possible, until there is only one runner left who is then declared the winner.
- The exact pace is 6,704km/hour, which is the exact pace to cover 100 miles in 24 hours (160.4 km/ 24h)
o all the riders start together for a 6,704km loop, they have a maximum of 1 hour to do it and refuel.
o one hour later a new start is given for the same loop to be made in 1 hour maximum and refuel.
o this as long as it takes until there is only 1 rider left who will then be declared the winner....
- The riders arriving early benefiting from this advance to refuel, rest, sleep a few minutes, and show up again at the start for the new loop at time H. There is therefore a whole strategy of speed or rest to build for the riders... Running at 7km/h is a relatively accessible performance, so the race is both mental and physical...
➡️ Record :
- At this "game", the Swede Johan STEENE holds the best world performance: = 455km = 68h = 2 days and 17h, followed only 1 lap later by the record of the best woman, Courtney Dauwalter.
➡️ Route / home / dates :
- Departure place / arrival / organization :
The departure / arrival area will be at the Saint-Laurent-du-Pont gymnasium, in the heart of the Chartreuse.
Saint-Laurent-du-Pont is located between Voiron, Grenoble, and Chambéry, 1h15 from Lyon, 4h00 from Paris by TGV (Grenoble then bus)).
- Course :
The route will be traced on the banks of the Guiers river towards Entre-Deux-Guiers, round trip or loop, on a very flat course (20m from D+) - which was not obvious in Chartreuse.
- Dates :
o Friday 25 - Saturday 26 - Sunday 27 October
o Departure at noon (12:00 noon) on Friday, October 25
o (school holidays)
- Limited to 100 runners, registration fee 75€.
➡️ Organization for the Chartreuse Back Yard:
- The Chartreuse Back Yard will be organized by the same team as the Chartreuse Terminorum: Benoit Laval, Emmanuel Heyrman, Nicolas Diederichs, Cedric Argoud,
- with the support of the association "Chartreuse Sport Nature", based in Saint-Pierre-de-Chartreuse, which already organizes the Chartreuse Terminorum, the Winter Trail, and the Trail Festival.
➡️ The Chartreuse Back Yard Ultra will be part of the worldwide challenge of the "Back Yard Ultra", and will grant a Golden Ticket for the final in the USA from 2020.