Subscribe to publish your times, comment on tye courses and download the maps.
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus, être informé sur les nouveautés, participez aux jeux concours ..... alors n'hésitez pas rejoignez la famille en créant un compte
The Haut-Bugey Tourist Office is equipped as a reception base for the Trail Station® where you will find:
- free digital access for:
- visit www.stationdetrail.com
- learn about the routes and workshops in Haut-Bugey
- choose your route or workshop
- record your time when you return from your race
- a general panel containing the 18 routes starting from Nantua, Oyonnax, Izernore and Brénod as well as the 4 workshops
- a starting point for 7 Trail Station® Haut-Bugey - Montagnes du Jura routes (route n°1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7) from the Tourist Office.
- a trail stadium with 4 training workshops (trail loop, long slope, strength slope and vertical kilometre)
- a shop area with equipment that you can test
- a specialized coach to answer your questions and give you personalized advice according to your desires and needs (by appointment)
- showers and changing rooms (coming soon)
In July / August:
Open every day from 9h30 to 12h and from 14h to 18h.
Restricted off-season hours.