Subscribe to publish your times, comment on tye courses and download the maps.
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus, être informé sur les nouveautés, participez aux jeux concours ..... alors n'hésitez pas rejoignez la famille en créant un compte
For 2020, 5 races of different difficulty will take place on the same day, Whit Sunday, every year, starting from Bellevaux:
- ALLOBROGES TRAIL: 55 Km, 4200M D+/- . A very technical and demanding route, surely one of the most difficult in France in this format, in a majestic setting between Lake Leman and Mont Blanc.
- TRAIL DES CRETES du BREVON : 35 Km, 2800 M D+/-. A trail also technical, a little shorter, with still portions reserved for mountain trail runners.
- TRAIL DES 20 ans : 20 Km, 1400 M D+/-. An equally technical trail, steep, with breathtaking scenery that will delight lovers of short mountain trails.
- TRAIL DECOUVERTE DU BREVON : 10 Km, 500 M D+/-. A race open to runners and walkers.
- AlloDuoTrail : The Allobroges in pairs relay to live this legendary race while sharing.
Organised by the Bellevaux Tourist Office since 2011 and now by the Association "LES ALLOBROGES DU BREVON", a team of 25 dedicated people ready to do everything possible to ensure that the Brevon Valley Trails remain above all a convivial and family event between professional and amateur sportsmen and women, who have come to let off steam and discover our superb region, together with more than 200 volunteers.